Grand Mega Safari
discover the Sinai desert and its beautiful Valleys, visit the great monastery of st. Catherine, have a walk through the colored canyon and experience the true colors of nature, have lunch in Nwuiba city and have your own free time in the fascinating Dahab city before your drive back to Sharm El-Sheikh.
- Pick up from your hotel (around 7:30 am depends on the Hotel location in Sharm) to drive two and a half hours to get o the monastery of St. Catherine.
- The Monastery of St Catherine located about 1570 m above the sea level, your English-speaking guide will get you in almost everywhere in the monastery where you can take some photos of this magnificent place that has been written and built hundreds of years ago in the library of the monastery, also there will be a chance for you to see the burning bush and Moses Mountain.
- The Color Canyon the next adventure will be through the colored canyon, in the heart of the great mountains of Sinai Peninsula, among the most beautiful rocks formation hidden inside, enjoy the overwhelming landscapes and express your self.
- Lunch you will get some rest before heading out to Nwuieba city where you have lunch in one of its restaurants.
- will drive to the wonderful city of Dahab to have lunch and enjoy an hour of free shopping time if you wish (optional).
- Dahab City you will get an hour of free time In Dahab City if you want to shop or just wander around.
- Drive back to Sharm El Sheikh By the end of the day, you’ll be escorted back to Sharm El-Sheikh enjoying the nature of the Sinai desert all the way down to your hotel.
- Excursion Includes
- Transportation in a Jeep safari everywhere according to the itinerary.
- All entrance fees to all the touristic places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Drinks in the restaurant.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camel ride around the monastery ( some of our guests find it easier to rent camels ).
Things You Should Take
- Comfy shoes ( trainers would be perfect for this excursion ).
- Breakfast box (free of charge in most of the hotels in Sharm El Sheikh ).