What You’ll Do
- Snorkel at the legendary Blue Hole, a dive spot that tourists and underwater enthusiasts flock to
- Ride a camel on a 1.5-hour trek across the desert
- Take in the view of the mountains and coastline as you ride through the area on a jeep safari
- Take a private day trip from Sharm el-Sheikh to Abu Galum where you will have the opportunity to take a jeep safari, snorkel at the famous Blue Hole, ride a camel across sand dunes, and go bargain shopping in Dahab.
What to Expect
- Enjoy a full-day excursion to Abu Galum on a private trip that will allow you to experience a little bit of each of the area’s mini ecosystems.
- After a jeep safari ride from Sharm el-Sheikh, put on your snorkeling gear and check out the reef gardens of the Blue Hole, arguably Egypt’s most famous dive spot. You will have around 30 minutes to see the underwater life that awaits you. Afterward, dry off with a camel ride through the Egyptian desert before enjoying a traditional Bedouin lunch. The camel ride lasts for approximately 1.5 hours.
- In the afternoon, you’ll travel to the Bedouin village of Dahab for some shopping. Here you will find a large selection of souvenirs such as papyrus prints, brass lamps, jewelry, perfumes, leathers, and inlaid boxes, all at prices generally cheaper than in Sharm el-Sheikh. You will have 45 minutes to an hour to search out some bargains before your trip returns you to your starting point.
- Egyptologist guide
- Camel ride
- Jeep safari
- Bedouin lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What’s Not Included
- Snorkeling equipment
Hotel or any place in Sharm el-Sheikh